Friday, May 18, 2012

Magical Moments

A magical Disney moment


My dad and I along with Joseph, Johnny and Randy Ruesch after our first Tower of Terror Experience in 2007.

I can honestly say that this was the scariest ride I have ever been on in my entire life. I can usually be dropped from any height, go upside down or backwards and come off feeling just fine. But I literally came off this ride shaking and couldn't stop for about 10 minutes.

To this day I am laughed at about it because I was apparently the only one who didn't realize there were handles on the side of my seat to hang on to. So whenever we dropped (which happens over, and over and over) I was totally disoriented and felt out of control without anything to grasp.

I know better now, but I still couldn't bring myself to go on it on our most recent trip. Why am I smiling so big in this picture? Probably because it was over!


1 comment:

  1. It is the scariest ride in either park. For years I got by saying to myself "this will all be over in about 40 seconds". It's not the ride that gets me so much anymore, it is anxiety that is built up waiting for your elevator to come. My wife says she is done ToT.

    ReplyDelete